Everyone loves these ultra crispy air fryer carrot chips! Season them with savoury herbs, spices or sweet cinnamon whenever the craving strikes!
- 350g (about 3-4) carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Thinly slice the carrots on a diagnonal using a crinkle cutter or on a mandaloine.
- Toss the carrots with the oil and other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread them evenly in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
- Cook the chips for 10-12 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. If you’re cooking in batches, place the finished chips on a baking sheet and keep them warm in your oven set on low.
- Enjoy as is or with your favourite dipping sauce.
Best served straight away. Once full cooled, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. To make crispy again, reheat in the air fryer at 200C/ 400F for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Keywords: carrots, carrot chips, air fryer