The BEST flourless air fryer peanut cookies made in one bowl with just 3 ingredients! They’re gluten and have no refined sugar.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Optional- peanuts or chocolate chips
- First, combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until a dough is formed.
- Using a cooking scooper, portion out about 1.5 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Gently press the cookies into a patty shape by using a fork on the tops of each cookie. Don’t flatten them too much.
- Then, evenly space them out in the air fryer basket and air fry at 150°C/ F for 8 – 10 minutes until puffed, crispy on the outside, and golden brown. They will be soft in the centre and golden on the outside when they are finished baking.
- Let them cool in the air fryer basket for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling completely. They are very gooey in the middle if they don’t cool.
- Store leftover air fryer cookies in an airtight container or ziplock bag at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- To freeze: Fully cool the cookies before transferring them to a freezer-safe bag or container lined with parchment paper. Place them in a single layer to prevent breakage. Cookies will keep well for up to 2 months. Thaw at room temperature when ready to eat.
- Coconut sugar can be replaced with white sugar or granulated monk fruit.*
Keywords: peanut butter cookies, gluten free, air fryer, 3 ingredients