These 5-ingredient air fryer pears are the EASIEST healthy breakfast or dessert idea. Pears are air fried until deliciously tender and ready in just 20 minutes!
Looking for something quick, nutritious, and filling to make for a healthy breakfast or snack? These air fryer baked pears are for you 🙂
I am absolutely obsessed with making and eating these pears. They are such a quick and healthy alternative to traditional oven-roasted baked fruit and beyond delicious. We bake them in the air fryer in just 20 minutes, and come out perfectly every time. They remind me of a pear crumble but deconstructed if you will. The beautiful crispy texture and sweet flavour is to die for. Plus, you only need a few minutes to make them, 3 main ingredients, and any toppings of your choice.
They make an amazing breakfast or dessert depending how you serve them. My personal favourite way to enjoy baked fruit is with a little yoghurt and granola. Or a little ice cream for dessert, much like I do with these delicious Air Fryer Peaches. This is an excellent healthy dessert that you can make at any time with little effort or hassle!
Ingredients you’ll need:
One of the things I love about this air fried pears recipe is how few ingredients is uses:
- Pears (obviously)
- Coconut oil
- Granola of choice
- Greek/ non-dairy yoghurt
…and that’s it. Five ingredients, or just three if you eat them as is!
How to make air fryer baked pears
- Prepare the pears. Start by halving the pears and removing the cores. Leaving the stems attached adds an extra layer of elegance for the final presentation.
- Season: Rub each pear with some coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Air fry: place on a piece of baking paper and air fryer at 160C/ 320F for 10-12 minutes
- Serve: top each half with a dollop of yoghurt and granola to finish.
How To Serve Baked Pears:
Air fried pears are a simple dessert that is perfect for those who love baked fruit. What makes them so great? They can be served with ice greek yogurt and granola for a nutritious breakfast or even ice cream/ whipped cream for a fabulous dessert.
Storage and reheating
- Fridge: store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Reheat: place the cooked pears in a small baking dish or on a piece of baking paper and air fry at 320°F/ 160°C for 3-4 minutes until warmed through. Alternatively microwave for 1-2 minutes on high.
FAQ about pears
- What are the best pears for baking? Look for ones that have a firm but not too hard texture. They should be ripe and sweet, but not overly so to hold up when cooked. Williams (also called bartlett), Bosc, and Anjou varieties are a top pick for baking as they hold their shape and texture best though any pear will work!
- How To cut pears Pears? To perfectly slice a pear, cut lengthwise with a paring knife. Then use a teaspoon or melon baller to scoop out the middle of the pear.
- Can baked pears be served cold? While warm baked pears taste best fresh out of the air fryer, you can eat them cold if you’d like. Slice up any leftovers and serve cold over pancakes, oatmeal or on toast.
- How do I know when the pears are cooked through? When the pears are completely cooked, you’ll be able to insert a knife and have it easily slide out.
- Can I use apples instead of pears? You sure can!
More air fryer recipes to try:
If you try this air fryer pears recipe or have a question, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
These 5-ingredient air fryer pears are the easiest healthy breakfast or dessert idea. Pears are air fried until deliciously tender + ready in under 20 minutes!
- 2 large pears (I used Williams pears)
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granola of choice
- 1/2 cup Greek/ coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Cut the pears in half and remove the cores (leave the stems attached if desired).
- Rub each pear with some coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Place the pears on a piece of baking paper and air fryer at 160C/ 320F for 10-12 minutes.
- Top each half with a dollop of yoghurt and granola to finish.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: place pears in a small baking dish or on a piece of baking paper and air fry at 320°F/ 160°C for 3-4 minutes until warmed through. Alternatively microwave for 1-2 minutes on high.
Keywords: air fryer, baked pears, pears