Delicious air fryer portobello mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese and cherry tomatoes are the perfect vegetarian recipe, They’re gluten free, easy to make with just 7 ingredients!
- 6 medium portobello mushrooms
- 1 x 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 60g cold goat cheese
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- Olive oil spray
- In a large bowl mix the cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Slice the goat cheese into 1 cm thick slices then spray each side with olive oil.
- Add the almond meal to a shallow bowl and carefully press the goat cheese slices on both sides to coat.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and spray each side with olive oil. Fill each one with the tomato mixture then top with the goat cheese slice.
- Air fry on 170C/ 340F for 15-16 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked through, tender and the goat cheese is lightly golden.
Store leftovers inn the fridge for up to 5 days inn an airtight container. To prevent excess moisture add a piece of paper towel at the bottom.
Keywords: air fryer, mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms, goat cheese