Biscoff protein balls filled with oats, protein powder, nuts and chocolate chips. No food processor needed, perfect to meal prep as a healthy snack or sweet treat!
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (60g) vanilla protein
- 1/3 cup (75g) melted biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Use your hands to form a dough.
- Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls.
- Drizzle with extra melted bisocff spread and top with crushed biscoff biscuits if desired.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
- Store: keep balls in a snap lock bag or air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- To freeze: place balls in a freezer-friendly bag or container for up to 2 months. Soften up a bit in the fridge or at room temp before eating.
Keywords: biscoff, protein balls energy balls