Healthy egg salad with cottage cheese is a delicious veggie filled version of the classic dish. It’s easy to make, great served as a salad, on bread or lettuce wraps.
- 8 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, finely diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Roughly chop the hard boiled eggs and cut the vegges into a small dice.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the chopped eggs, veggies cottage cheese, mustard, chives, parsley, salt and pepper. Gently stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Store: Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container for 3-4 days.
Keywords: egg salad, cottage cheese, salad