This simple cucumber peach salad with avocado and feta is the ultimate summertime refresher. Ready in 10 minutes and perfect for entertaining.
- 3 medium peaches, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 lb/ 450g Persian (Lebanese) cucumbers, roll-cut or cut into chunks
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup (75g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, peaches, avocado, feta and mint.
- Pour over the dressing and gently toss to combine.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. The avocado will slightly brown and soften, however the flavours should remain sharp.
Keywords: cucumber, peach, feta, avocado, lime dressing