The ultimate easy no-baking required “granola” clusters recipe! This healthy trail mix style granola makes a great breakfast or snack. It’s highly customisable, low in sugar and oil free.
- 2 cups/ 200g rolled oats
- 1 cup nuts/ and or seeds of choice (I used chopped almonds, pepitas and sunflower seeds)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (I used goji berries)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/4 cup/ 60g nut butter or tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup/ 125ml filtered water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, cacao nibs, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together the nut butter, maple syrup, water and vanilla. Note it may be slightly clumpy.
- Pour over the the oats and massage with hands to evenly coat.
- Add the coconut flakes and mix again.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up, then enjoy.
- Store in zip lock bags in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 18.7g
- Fat: 21.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 33.4g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7.6g
Keywords: No-bake granola clusters, no-bake granola clusters recipe, easy granola