The BEST single serve healthy pumpkin mug cake made with all gluten-free, grain-free and nut-free ingredients. This coconut flour pumpkin mug cake recipe only tales 2 minutes to make and is perfect anytime of the day!
- 2 tablespoons (15g) coconut flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (62g) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Lightly grease a microwave safe mug, ramekin, or small bowl with a little coconut oil.
- Mix together the egg, pumpkin puree, coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla, spices and baking powder in a microwave safe mug or mini dish.
- Add to microwave and cook for 2 minutes (the cake will rise slightly so please keep on eye on it!).
- Remove from microwave and top with a spoonful of yoghurt or ice cream if desired. Eat while warm.
- Store in the fridge covered for up to 3 days.
- Freeze in a ziplock back for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 8.6g
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3g
- Carbohydrates: 14.3g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: coconut flour pumpkin mug cake, healthy pumpkin mug cake, gluten-free pumpkin mug cake, paleo pumpkin mug cake