Healthy no-bake blueberry chickpea fudge bars made with chickpeas, almond butter, maple syrup and blueberries! They are completely vegan, gluten-free, and require zero cooking!
Are these not the prettiest thing you have ever seen?!
These no-bake blueberry fudge bars are so incredibly delicious. In fact they are one of the most popular recipes on my instagram! They are soft in texture and have the perfect amount of sweetness thanks to the blueberries and maple syrup. They melt in your mouth and pretty much taste like you’re eating soft a vanilla biscuit smothered in blueberry jam. Plus, no one would guess they are made with chickpeas and have no butter, because they are seriously that good!
Best part about these beauties is that they don’t require any baking and all you need is your trusty little food processor and you are set.
Why I love these easy no-bake blueberry chickpea fudge bars
I love that these delicious bars satiate my sweet tooth and they don’t spike my blood sugar. By using chickpeas they provide plant-based protein and fibre, so they leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, you can switch things up each time by using a different nut butter! I used almond butter but tahini would also be delish!
These chickpea fudge bars are vegan, grain free and only require six ingredients to make them! An easy no bake sweet treat that is totally acceptable morning tea every day anddddd leave you feeling awesome.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Almond butter (or tahini for nut free)
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut flour
- Sea salt
How to make blueberry chickpea fudge
These healthy vegan chickpea fudge bars are a wonderful no-bake recipe that you can whip together in a matter of minutes. You’ll enjoy making them because the entire fudge is made in the bowl of a food processor
- Rinse the chickpeas. To make these blueberry chickpea fudge bars, you’ll start by rinsing your chickpeas in clean water to remove the starchy water.
- Blend in a food processor. In a food processor add your chickpeas, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Bled everything until it is smooth and creamy. Use a silicon spatula to scrape down the sides of your blender to ensure everything is mixed well.
- Add the coconut flour and blend again. This will help firm up the “batter”.
- Add blueberries. Gently fold though the blueberries then press into a prepared 8 x 8 baking tin.
- Place the fudge in the fridge or freezer and chill for 30 minutes to firm.
- Remove the blueberry chickpea fudge from the baking tin, slice and enjoy.
How to store fudge
- Refrigerator: One cut up, store the chickpea fudge in an air tight container. Will last for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: This fudge is SUPER freezer friendly and will last for at about 2 – 3 months! To freeze, store in zip lock bags or freezer safe containers.
Try some more of my easy no-bake recipes
If you try this easy no-bake blueberry chickpea fudge recipe or have a question, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
No-bake Blueberry Chickpea Fudge
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 12 bars 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
Healthy blueberry fudge bars made from chickpeas! They are gluten-free, vegan and require zero cooking!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Line a small square baking pan with baking paper.
- In a food processor combine the chickpeas, almond butter, maple syrup. vanilla and salt, and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, and bend again to form a dough.
- Press into the prepared baking pan.
- Press the blueberry into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate or freeze the fudge for one hour then slice into 12 squares.
- Frozen blueberries work best in this recipe. They help the fudge firm up quicker.
- Store leftovers in the freezer in a airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Can use any nut butter or tahini in place of almond butter.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 11.2g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: blueberry chickpea fudge, no bake blueberry fudge, no bake chickpea fudge
[…] No-Bake Blueberry Chickpea Fudge […]