These pumpkin and zucchini fritters are so easy to make, packed with veggies and downright addicting! They’re gluten free, made in one bowl and great as a snack, lunchbox addition or part of a main meal.
- 3 cups/ 300g grated pumpkin
- 2 packed cups/ 250g grated zucchini, squeezed
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1/2 cup/ 60g grated feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup/ 75g buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together really well.
- Heat a large frying pan over a low to moderate heat and grease with olive oil. (I use olive oil spray).
- Add a heaped scoop of the mixture (approximately 2 tablespoons) and drop in the frying pan. Flatten slightly with a from/ spatula.
- Cook the fritters for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Can use oat flour, wholewheat flour or chickpea flour instead.
- To make dairy free use noon dairy cheese or 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
Keywords: pumpkin and zucchini fritters, pumpkin fritters, gluten free pumpkin zucchini fritters, pumpkin fritters, gluten free zucchini fritters,