These 4 ingredient snickers dates are the easiest healthier snickers recipe. Medjool dates are stuffed with peanut butter, roasted peanuts and covered in chocolate.
- 10 medjool dates
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Cut a slit in each date and remove the pit.
- Fill each date with peanut butter (about 1 teaspoon) and top with a few peanuts. Set aside.
- Using a fork, dip each date into melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat the date until completely covered. Place the choclate covered dates on a sheet pan lined with parchment. Sprinkle remaining crushed peanuts on top of each date.
- Place the dates in the fridge for 30 minutes for the chocolate to set. Enjoy!
- Store leftover chocolate covered dates in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: peanut butter stuffed dates, snickers dates