Epic gluten-free spinach feta burgers ready in 20 minutes. These are the easiest and tastiest healthy salmon burgers made with canned salmon and cooked on the stovetop (no grill needed).
- 14.75oz/ 415g canned red salmon, drained
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup regular or gluten-free breadcrumbs*
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice + zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup grated feta cheese
- Olive oil cooking spray, to cook
- In a large bowl, combine drained salmon with all the other ingredients. Mix well with hands until fully incorporated.
- Form into 8 palm sized patties. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up (for best results, otherwise skip to next step).
- Heat a large skillet with a little olive oil cooking spray and cook patties for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on bun of choice and with desired toppings.
- Can. sub almond meal for a grain free option.
- Store uncooked or leftover patties in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. You can reheat them on the stovetop or enjoy them cold.
Keywords: spinach feta burgers, healthy salmon burgers