This quick and easy crispy air fryer broccoli and cauliflower with parmesan is a super flavourful side dish ready in 15 minutes. Perfectly seasoned, tender roasted and crisp on the inside.
- 1 medium head broccoli, cut into medium florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons extra olive oil/ oil spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon water*
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Toss the cauliflower and broccoli florets in a bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Use wet hands to rub the seasonings in.
- Add the veggies to an air fryer basket lined with baking paper. Air fry at 160°C/320°F for 15 minutes, checking, shaking the basket every 3 – 4 minutes – this is necessary so everything cooks evenly. Remove broccoli florets earlier if they start to burn*.
- Remove from the air fryer, sprinkle with the parmesan cheese on top and squeeze with lemon juice.
- Return to the air fryer and cook for a further 2 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Fridge: allow the broccoli and cauliflower to cool and then transfer any leftovers to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheat: While I love eating roasted veggies cold the next day, you can reheat them in the air fryer for a couple minutes or in the microwave (though they won’t be crisp).
Keywords: air fryer, broccoli, cauliflower, parmesan