Making air fryer frozen cauliflower is one of the easiest side dishes- no thawing needed. Grab my best temperature and tips for delicious roasted cauliflower!
- 2 x 500g (1lb) bags frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Place the frozen cauliflower florets in a large bowl and spray with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the spices, salt and pepper over the cauliflower
- Toss well, to ensure all florets are coated.
- Place the cauliflower into an air fryer basket. Air fry at 200°C/ 390°F for 10 minutes. Stir and shake the basket, then air fry an additional 10-15 minutes, until desired level of crispiness. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days
- Reheat leftovers in the air fryer for for 3-5 minutes at 200°C/ 390°F or until warmed through.
Keywords: air fryer, frozen cauliflower, roasted cauliflower, frozen veggies