These 5-ingredient air fryer pears are the easiest healthy breakfast or dessert idea. Pears are air fried until deliciously tender + ready in under 20 minutes!
- 2 large pears (I used Williams pears)
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granola of choice
- 1/2 cup Greek/ coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Cut the pears in half and remove the cores (leave the stems attached if desired).
- Rub each pear with some coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Place the pears on a piece of baking paper and air fryer at 160C/ 320F for 10-12 minutes.
- Top each half with a dollop of yoghurt and granola to finish.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat: place pears in a small baking dish or on a piece of baking paper and air fry at 320°F/ 160°C for 3-4 minutes until warmed through. Alternatively microwave for 1-2 minutes on high.
Keywords: air fryer, baked pears, pears