These air fryer tomatoes with balsamic and oregano are incredibly succulent and delicious. The easiest side dish that can be added to any meal.
- 1 punnet (250g) cherry tomatoes, washed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut each of the cherry tomatoes in half and put them in an oven safe dish.
- Drizzle in the olive oil, balsamic and add the seasonings to cherry tomatoes. Toss everything really well to coat evenly.
- Place the dish to the bottom of the air fryer basket. Alternatively, cover the base of the air fryer basket with baking paper and add the tomatoes on top. Cook them in the air fryer at 160C/ 320F for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the roasted cherry tomatoes from the air fryer and serve.
- Store leftover air fryer roasted cherry tomatoes in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- If using large tomatoes like Roma, truss cut into quarters before cooking.
Keywords: Roasted tomatoes, air fryer, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes