These easy chocolate baked oats with zucchini are packed with healthy ingredients and have no added sugar. It basically tastes like you’re eating a healthy chocolate cake for breakfast – so delicious! Recipe is both vegan and gluten-free.
- 1/3 cup (30g) oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup packed (65g) grated zucchini, squeezed*
- Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a small ramekin with oil/ spray.
- Combine the oats, cocoa powder, chia seeds, banana, milk, vanilla and baking powder in a small bowl or ramekin dish. Add the zucchini last and mix well to evenly combine.
- Pour into ramekin and sprinkle with choclate chips is desired.
- Bake in oven for 22-25 minutes (or until fully cooked)
- Drizzle with nut butter on top if desired, spoon and enjoy!
- Make sure you squeeze out the moisture from the zucchini before adding.
- If you make in advance, store in fridge and reheat in microwave or oven.
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 37.8g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: chocolate baked oats, chocolate zucchini baked oats, baked oats for one