Homemade Gyro seasoning is the perfect blend of greek herbs and spices to make authentic-tasting beef, lamb, chicken pork gyros. It’s easy to prepare and store for future use.
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl combine all your ingredients then whisk until blended.
- Pour into a spice jar and use within 6 months.
- Store at room temperature in a day place for up to 6 months.
Keywords: gyro seasoning, gyros, gyro recipe