Healthy almond joy baked oatmeal secretly made with cauliflower rice, almonds, coconut and chocolate chips. It tastes just like your favourite candy bar but packed with nourishing ingredients- so delicious! Recipe is both vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 1/2 cups (250g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (100g) raw cauliflower rice
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, plus extra to top
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup (60g) almond butter
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas or applesauce
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F/ 180C.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir your dry ingredients together (rolled oats, cauliflower rice, almonds, coconut, baking powder and salt).
- Then, pour your wet ingredients (mashed bananas, almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla) into the mixing bowl. Stir wet and dry ingredients together until well-combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a 8×8 baking dish, and sprinkle the top with chocolate chips and more almonds.
- Place baking dish in oven for about 35 minutes or until ready.
- Store leftovers in airtight container for 3 days, 5 days in fridge or 2 months in freezer.
Keywords: healthy baked oatmeal, vegan baked oatmeal, almond joy baked oatmeal, cauliflower rice