These healthy gingerbread truffles are the perfect holiday indulgence! Filled with cozy spices, they are gluten-free and require no-baking!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup/ 100g medjool dates
- 1/4 cup/ 27g coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Crushed gingersnap
- In a food processor blend together the chickpeas, almond butter, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, salt and dates until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the coconut flour and process again. You should have a dough-like consistency.
- Roll into balls and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave safe bowl in series of 20 seconds, mixing in between each interval so chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate and sprinkle with crushed gingersnap biscuits.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!