The ultimate healthy peanut butter cake made wholesome ingredients like oat flour, honey, zucchini and packed with peanut flavour! A delicious snack cake recipe the whole family will love.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup (100g) grated zucchini, squeezed
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F/ 180C and line an 8×8-inch pan with baking paper or an 8 whole mini loaves pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, applesauce, eggs, vanilla and zucchini until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in the oat flour and baking powder—mix well so there are no clumps.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips then pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes (insert a toothpick to check its cooked though). Allow to cool before cutting.
Keywords: healthy peanut butter cake, healthy chocolate peanut butter cake, gluten free peanut butter cake