Insanely delicious homemade paleo pumpkin donut holes with maple glaze! Made with all gluten-free, grain-free and nut-free ingredients for a healthier pumpkin donut holes recipe.
Pumpkin Donut Holes
- 1/4 cup/ 27g coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup/ 125g pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dairy free milk
- Preheat oven to 160C/ 350F and grease a mini muffin tray with coconut oil/ spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Mix in the coconut flour, spices and baking powder until smooth.
- Fill 16 mini muffin holes with batter (about 3/4 full) then bake in oven for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by mixing together the melted coconut butter, maple syrup and milk. If it’s hard to mix microwave for 30 seconds and stir until combine. Set aside.
- Let donuts cool for a few then dip into a shallow bowl with the maple glaze then dust with coconut flour (or powdered sugar if you desire).
- Serving Size: 1 donut hole without glaze
- Calories: 27
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Fat: 0.9g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 1.1g