This simple hoisin peanut sauce recipe is packed with delicious sweet and salty flavour. Ready in under 5 minutes it’s the perfect dipping sauce for rice pepper rolls, veggies or stir fries!
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4–5 tablespoons water
- 1–2 tablespoons crushed roasted peanuts
- In a medium bowl, add the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, rice vinegar, garlic and 1 tablespoon of water. Whisk well into a super thick sauce.
- Slowly whisk in the remaining water until desired consistency is reached. Add 1 tablespoon at a time, whisk and repeat until you like the texture. I added 3 tablespoons, but you could go up to 4 tablespoons for a loose and thinner consistency.
Store leftover sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Keywords: peanut buter, hoisin sauce, dipping sauce