A delicious and healthy Lamington recipe that is gluten-free, dairy free, protein packed and absolutely to due for. These Lamington bliss balls are there ultimate Australia Day treat filled with a fresh raspberry centre and coated in chocolate and coconut.
- 1 cup/ 150g almond meal
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder*
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons/ 60g honey or maple syrup
- 12 fresh raspberries (fresher frozen)
- 1/4 cup/30g dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (from a carton)
- extra desiccated coconut, to roll
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, protein powder and coconut.
- Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup and 1/3 cup cold water to help form a dough like consistency.
- Divide the mixture into 12 even sized balls
- Use your finger to make a hole in the centre of each ball and press in a whole raspberry. Reform the ball with your fingers to cover the raspberry then place on a plate or tray and set aside in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe in 20 second increments stirring in between. Once runny slowly add the coconut milk and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate ganache then roll in the coconut.
- Can replace protein powder with additional almond flour
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 5.4g
- Fat: 10.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 6.3g
Keywords: Lamington bliss balls, raw lamington bliss balls, healthy lamington recipe