This pineapple pico de Gallo is sweet, tart and slightly spicy. It’s the perfect refreshing appetiser with chips, on tacos or salads. So addicting!
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, seeds removed
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- 1/2 –1 jalapeño, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 bunch coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Add all of the chopped ingredients to a mixing bowl. Season with salt. Drizzle lime juice over and mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Keywords: pico de gallo, pineapple, Salsa