Bite sized and delicious, these pumpkin protein balls are the perfect healthy make-ahead snack for fall! They’re a little spiced, high protein, vegan friendly and boast 5 grams of protein per ball.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (or almond butter, peanut butter)*
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and stir well to combine.
- Use your hands to form the pumpkin batter into protein balls and place them on a baking sheet. I like using a mini scoop to help make evenly sized balls and portion the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls in the fridge until they are chilled and firm to touch, about 1-2 hours.
- Pumpkin pie spice: Mix 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ginger and 1/4 teaspoon allspice.
- Nut-free: Replace cashew butter with sunflower butter or tahini.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days. To freeze, add the balls to a freezer-safe bag or airtight container and store them for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.9g
Keywords: pumpkin protein balls, pumpkin balls, no bake