This quick and easy raspberry mug cake is the ultimate single serve dessert ready in 3 minutes! Made with coconut flour and loaded with raspberries, it’s an almost instant gluten-free, grain-free and no added sugar treat!
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons/ 15g coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons/ 40g unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ cup/ 40g raspberries (fresh or frozen but not thawed)
- ‘1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3–4 drops liquid vanilla stevia (optional*)
- Lightly grease a microwave safe mug, ramekin, or small bowl with a little coconut oil.
- Mix together the egg, applesauce, coconut flour, stevia, vanilla, baking powder and half of the raspberries in a microwave safe mug or mini dish.
- Use your fingers to press the remaining raspberries on top.
- Add to microwave and cook for 2 ½ minutes, or until the cake is cooked through.
- Remove from microwave and enjoy with yoghurt and melted warm raspberries.
* Stevia is optional for extra sweetness. Can omit or sub with 1 teaspoon honey, maple syrup or granulated sugar.
- Serving Size: 1 serve
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 3.2g
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5g
- Fiber: 8.3g
- Protein: 9.3g
Keywords: Raspberry mug cake, paleo raspberry mug cake, healthy raspberry mug cake