These healthy sweet potato oatmeal raisin cookies are chewy, delicious and super easy! They’re completely flourless and made with wholegrain oats. Such a great post workout snack, breakfast or dessert.
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- ¼ cup honey maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter (you can use peanut or tahini)
- 1 egg*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 350F and line a baking sheet with baking paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweet potato puree, honey, almond butter, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the oats, baking powder and cinnamon until full combined.
- Fold in raisins.
- Shape into cookies (I use an ice cream scooper for this) and gently flatten the top with hands. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Bake in oven for about 13-15 minutes or until golden on the bottom/edges.
- Let cool completely before eating so they can set then enjoy!
- Place egg with 1 flax egg to make vegan.
Keywords: sweet potato oatmeal raisin cookies, sweet potato cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies