These sweet potato quinoa bites are a yummy healthy snack, appetiser or side dish at the whole family will love! Made with nutritious gluten free and vegan friendly ingredients.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine everything in a large bowl and mix until well.
- Use a tablespoon sized measuring spoon to form the mixture into 32 “bites”, forming into round ovals with your hands. Place on the baking slightly separated.
- Lightly sprinkle the bites with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown (keep an eye on them so they don’t burn). Serve with your favourite dipping sauce and enjoy.
Keywords: Sweet Potato Quinoa Bites, Sweet Potato Bites