Healthy veggie tater tots that are BAKED instead of fried, and are made made with just 3 key ingredients including zucchini and sweet potato! They are nut free, paleo and vegan friendly.
- 2 (about 250g) grated zucchinis
- 1 cup/ 250g cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 160C/ 350F and line a baking tray with baking paper. Use your hands to squeeze out all the moisture from the zucchini.
- In a bowl combine the zucchini, sweet potato, garlic powder, salt, pepper and coconut flour.
- Form the mixture into tablespoon sized tots and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favourite dipping sauce.
- These tots freeze well. Freeze before cooking and make sure to seperate them to avoiding sticking together. Can be frozen for up to 3 months in a large zip lock bag.
Keywords: Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots, veggie tater tots, healthy tater tots, sweet potato tots