These air fryer carrots and potatoes are are tender on the inside, and crispy on the outside. They’re so quick and easy to make, use a fraction of the oil you’d normally use, the perfect side dish to any meal!
- 450g carrots
- 450g red or white potatoes
- Olive oil or avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
Tahini sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Water, to thin
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Wash the potatoes and peel the carrots.
- Dice the potatoes and carrots into 2 inch sized pieces. Rinse the potatoes with cold water and drain. Pat them dry with a kitchen towel to remove any moisture.
- Toss the potatoes and carrots with oil and spices in a large bowl.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and cook for about 20-25 minutes at 180C/ 360F. Shake the basket a few times during cooking to ensure that they cook evenly.
- Meanwhile, add the tahini sauce to a small jar and shake well until emulsified (well combined).
- Place the carrots and potatoes on a plate, drizzle with tahini and sprinkle wit parsley. Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Reheat in the air fryer basket and cook for a few minutes until they are warmed through. You may need to add a little bit more oil before reheating.
Keywords: carrots, potatoes, air fryer, roasted