These parmesan crusted air fryer frozen Brussels sprouts are the easiest side dish to whip up. Use the air fryer to make perfectly crispy roasted frozen Brussels sprouts in just 15 minutes!
- 1 bag (500g/ 1 lb) frozen Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil spray*
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Open the bag of frozen brussel sprouts directly into an air fryer basket lined with baking paper. Turn the air fryer to 160°C/320°F and set it for 14 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, take the basket out of the air fryer and remove the sprouts. Slice the larger size ones in half (leaving any baby sized ones intact).
- Add to a bowl and spray with oil, sprinkle with seasonings and parmesan cheese. Shake or stir everything to evenly coat.
- Place back in the basket and return back to the running air fryer for a further 14 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve hot with your favourite dipping sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil if you don’t have spray.
- Store leftover roasted brussels sprouts in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
- Reheat in the air fryer or oven at 160°C/320°F until warmed through.
- Oven method: bake at 200°C/350°F for about 20 minutes, following the instructions above.
Keywords: air fryer frozen brussels sprouts, roasted frozen brussels sprouts, parmesan roasted brussels sprouts