These baked broccoli pumpkin tots are the ultimate veggie side dish or finger food snack. Made with gluten-free ingredients, super flavourful and easy to whip up!
- 2 cups (250g) finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup crushed gluten-free crackers or breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- a few grinds of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix until well. Allow the mixture to rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F. line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly spray with olive oil spray.
- Use your hands to form 42 tablespoon sized oval tots, about 1 inch long by ½ inch wide. Place them on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
- To make grain free replace breadcrumbs with equal amounts of almond meal or 6-7 tablespoons coconut flour.
Keywords: pumpkin broccoli tots, broccoli tots, pumpkin tots, broccoli pumpkin tots,