This broccoli crunch salad combines raw broccoli, apple, peppers, cranberries and sunflower seeds in a creamy tahini yoghurt dressing, It’s such an easy, nutritious salad perfect for spring and summer!
- 350g broccoli florets (about 3 heads)
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- Chop, dice and grate the veggies then add all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk the dressing ingredients: yoghurt, vinegar, tahini, mustard, honey, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until everything is well coated and combined. Serve and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Keywords: broccoli, crunch salad, raw broccoli, tahini, healthy, summer