This health egg salad with pickles is a flavourful, delicious spin on the classic dish. It’s easy to make, great served on salad, lettuce wraps or bread!
- 8 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup dill pickles, diced
- 1/3 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Chop the hard boiled eggs and pickles into a small dice.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the chopped eggs, pickles, onion, yoghurt, mustard, dill, salt and pepper. Gently stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 3-4 days.
Keywords: egg salad, pickles, yoghurt, healthy