The easiest homemade gluten-free pizza rolls made in the air fryer. A healthier version of a childhood classic using gluten-free sandwich bread and your favourite fillings!
- 8 slices gluten-free sandwich bread
- ~ 1/4 cup tomato paste
- ~1/4 cup onion, diced
- ~1/4 cup red capsicum (bell pepper), diced
- ~8 kalamata olives
- ~4 small mushrooms, sliced
- ~4 slices pepperoni/ salami, roughly chopped
- ~1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Slice the crusts from each slice of bread. Roll one slice out until thin with a rolling pin.
- Spread the top with 1 heaped teaspoon tomato paste.
- Sprinkle with fillings. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining bread slices and fillings.
- Spray each roll with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the roll ups in the air fryer basket and cook at 160C/ 320F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp on the outside.
- Alternatively bake at 160C/ 320F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden
- Serve with pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.
Keywords: Pizza rolls, gluten free, air fryer, pizza