Flourless peanut butter and jelly banana bread made in the blender or food processor with just 7 ingredients! The most delicious gluten-free and healthy banana bread made with nutritious oats, raspberries and is oil-free.
- 2 cups (200g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125g) natural peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas (about 200g)
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F/ 180C and line a loaf pan or 8 whole mini loaves pan with baking paper.
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients (except the raspbeberries) and blend until smooth. Note the batter may be slightly chunky from the oats.
- Stir in the raspberries by hand.
- Pour into a loaf pan or use an ice-cream scoop to fill the mini loaf pans with batter 1/4″ to the top.
- Drizzle more peanut butter on top of if you’d like and swirl around for that extra peanut butter flavour!
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted).
- Top with more peanut butter and mashed raspberries if serving straight away and enjoy!
- If you don’t have a blender, you can use 2 cups (200g) oat flour or gluten free flour instead.
- Can use strawberries in place of raspberries.
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly, pb&j, banana bread, flourless, blender