Healthy blueberry fudge bars made from chickpeas! They are gluten-free, vegan and require zero cooking!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Line a small square baking pan with baking paper.
- In a food processor combine the chickpeas, almond butter, maple syrup. vanilla and salt, and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, and bend again to form a dough.
- Press into the prepared baking pan.
- Press the blueberry into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate or freeze the fudge for one hour then slice into 12 squares.
- Frozen blueberries work best in this recipe. They help the fudge firm up quicker.
- Store leftovers in the freezer in a airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Can use any nut butter or tahini in place of almond butter.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 11.2g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: blueberry chickpea fudge, no bake blueberry fudge, no bake chickpea fudge