The absolute BEST single serve protein cookie that is gluten free, vegan and only has 6 ingredients! No added sugar besides the chocolate chips and it only takes 2 minutes to make.
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl to form a dough.
- Using your hands, form the dough into a cookie and place on a small piece of baking paper.
- Place in the microwave and cook for about 90 seconds or until cooked through.
- sprinkle with a little flakey sea salt and enjoy!