Strawberry pancakes made right in the blender! These healthy strawberry pancakes are naturally gluten free, dairy-free and contain no flour or added sugar. Get ready for a simple yet delicious breakfast!
- 1 cup/ 100g rolled oats
- 1 cup/ 160g chopped strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/ paste
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- extra finely chopped strawberries
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Let the batter sit for a few minutes in the blender or transfer to a bowl while you heat your heat.
- Add coconut oil to a large non-stick pan and place over a low-medium heat.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoons pancake batter at a time and sprinkle with extra chopped strawberries.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and tiny bubbles appear around the edges. Gently flip and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Repeat for the remaining batter then enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrates: 16.3g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: strawberry banana pancakes, flourless strawberry pancakes, strawberry blender pancakes