Healthy tuna corn salad with greek yoghurt and tahini puts a delicious creamy spin on the classic tuna salad. It’s easy to make, great served as a salad, on bread or lettuce wraps.
- 425g/ 15oz can tuna in spring water
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro (coriander), chopped
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Juice of half a lime
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the tuna chunks with a fork to break them apart.
- Add the corn, chopped onion, and coriander (cilantro). In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, tahini, garlic powder, soy sauce, lime juice, and vinegar. Whisk together until creamy.
- Pour the tahini yogurt sauce over the salad and mix well to combine.
- Serve it immediately or let it chill in the fridge for half an hour to firm up a bit.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Keywords: corn, tuna, salad, greek yogurt, tahini