The best vegan zucchini brownies you’ll ever eat are gluten free, flourless, deliciously fudgy and the perfect way to bake with zucchini. These easy flourless zucchini brownies are made with healthier ingredients like wholegrain oat flour, peanut butter and sweetened just with pure maple syrup and your favourite chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup/ 125g nut butter (peanut, almond or tahini)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup/ 100g oat flour (gluten free if needed)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 packed cups/ 300g shredded zucchini— squeezed
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, banana, vanilla, cocoa powder, oat flour, baking powder and salt until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in squeezed zucchini and chocolate chips then pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Cool brownies completely on wire rack then cut into 12-16 squares. Enjoy
- Can also sub with unsweetened applesauce, sweet potato or pumpkin puree*
Keywords: zucchini brownies, vegan zucchini brownies, flourless zucchini brownies, healthy brownies