This simple cucumber peach salad with avocado and feta is the ultimate summertime refresher. Ready in 10 minutes, perfect for summer BBQs and entertaining.
Summertime calls for cucumber peach salad! And what better way to brighten up your taste buds and use those ripening peaches than with a light and flavourful cucumber peach salad?! Sweet summer peaches and crisp cucumbers are combined with salty feta cheese, creamy avocado, and fresh herbs. Everything is tossed in a simple oil-free lime juice and white wine vinegar dressing for the perfect tangy zing to brighten up the flavours.
This salad is always a crowd pleaser and perfect alongside a sandwich, burger, or anything at your summertime BBQs.
Ingredients you’ll need:
All you need are 7 key ingredients to make this refreshing cucumber peach salad recipe.
- Peaches: Look for three medium-size peaches that are slightly soft to the touch (a sign of ripeness). Alternatively, you can use nectarines or apricots in this salad.
- Cucumber: You can use any variety but I prefer Lebanese (Persian) or English because they’re seedless.
- Feta cheese: Adds a delicious salty flavour that compliments the peach and cucumbers. You can also use a non-dairy/vegan cheese if needed!
- Avocado: A large ripe one! Not too ripe but soft enough to cut and enjoy.
- Lime: Fresh lime juice adds brightness and zing to the salad.
- Fresh mint: I don’t recommend dried herbs here.
- White wine vinegar: Or any vinegar you have on hand
Complete list of ingredients and amounts is located on the recipe card below.
How to make cucumber peach salad
Dressing: in a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Combine salad ingredients: In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, peaches, avocado, feta and mint.
Toss: Pour over the dressing and gently toss to combine.
Serve while cool. If making in advance, store the salad undressed in the fridge until serving but I recommend preparing right before eating for optimal texture and flavour
Substitutions and additions
- Add Protein: To make this peach salad more satiating, add 1 cup of shelled edamame or serve alongside grilled salmon.
- Different cheeses: For more of a peach caprese vibe, add small balls of mozzarella cheese or bocconcini to the mix.
- Add grains: You can add about 2 cups of cooked pearled couscous or farro
- Make peach panzanella: If you add about 3 cups of toasted cubed bread, this recipe can easily become a peach panzanella.
This cucumber peach salad pairs well with just about any protein or entree. Here are some of my favorites:
- Burgers: Spinach Feta Salmon Burgers, Mung Bean Burgers or any classic beef burger!
- Shrimp: Try my 15 minute Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos or this Cajun Shrimp Salad.
- Lentils: This Cypriot Grain Salad or my favourite Mediterranean Black Lentil Salad.
- Sandwiches, wraps, or cheesy Air fryer tuna melt.
Store leftover peach cucumber salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. The avocado will slightly brown and soften, however the flavours should remain sharp.
Persian cucumbers (also called Lebanese cucumbers) are best. They’re small, slender, have thin skin, few seeds, and offer a crisp texture with a mild flavour.
This salad is at its peak best when freshly mixed with the dressing due to the avocado’s tendency to become mushy over time. Prep the ingredients beforehand, then combine and dress the salad when you’re ready to serve.
Use any other ripe stone fruit like nectarines, plums or even mango would be great alternatives.
While the mint compliments the peaches really well, basil also works lovely.
More fruity salads
If you try this cucumber peach salad recipe or have a question, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make.Print
This simple cucumber peach salad with avocado and feta is the ultimate summertime refresher. Ready in 10 minutes and perfect for entertaining.
- 3 medium peaches, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 lb/ 450g Persian (Lebanese) cucumbers, roll-cut or cut into chunks
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup (75g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumbers, peaches, avocado, feta and mint.
- Pour over the dressing and gently toss to combine.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. The avocado will slightly brown and soften, however the flavours should remain sharp.
Keywords: cucumber, peach, feta, avocado, lime dressing